21. Tea drinkers are soothing; coffee drinkers are brooding.
22. Tea drinkers can let it wait; coffee drinkers sip their weight in coffee.
23. Tea drinkers do it for the enjoyment; coffee drinkers do it with a purpose.
24. Tea drinkers ponder; coffee drinkers argue.
25. Tea drinkers read; coffee drinkers write.
26. Tea drinkers cross wires; coffee drinkers get wired.
27. Tea drinkers need to relax; coffee drinkers don’t need the laxative.
28. Tea drinkers feel close to home; coffee drinkers are imported.
29. Tea drinkers put their hands around you; coffee drinkers’ are shaky.
30. Tea drinkers come from a box; coffee drinkers have an origin.
31. Tea drinkers are just starting out; coffee drinkers are aficionados.
32. Tea drinkers sip on a moment; coffee drinkers gulp it down.
33. Tea drinkers are strict; coffee drinkers are addicts.
34. Tea drinkers savor the day; coffee drinkers live it.
35. Tea drinkers are romance and fantasy; coffee drinkers are passion and efficiency.
36. Tea drinkers have a preference; coffee drinkers don’t discriminate.
37. Tea drinkers are found in libraries; coffee drinkers are found in bookshops.
38. Tea drinkers spill the milk; coffee drinkers spill the beans.
39. Tea drinkers are imaginative; coffee drinkers are productive.
40. Tea drinkers are high-society; coffee drinkers are low-brow.
41. Tea drinkers blow on their tea, coffee drinkers exhale cigarette smoke.
42. Tea drinkers will double-bag it; coffee drinkers will give you a double shot.
43. Tea drinkers don’t mind it too weak; coffee drinkers don’t mind it too bold.
44. Tea drinkers know what’s buzz-worthy; coffee drinkers know a good buzz.
45. Tea drinkers like fine china; coffee drinkers are fine with paper.
46. Tea drinkers have some spice; coffee drinkers have some bitterness.
47. Tea drinkers steep in their cups; coffee drinkers get deep inside.
48. Tea drinkers simmer just fine; coffee drinkers get heated.
49. Tea drinkers stir the pot; coffee drinkers warm up to you.
50. Tea drinkers comfort you when you’re sick; coffee drinkers comfort you when you’re tired.
Sya - coffee drinker. Hehehehehe, Tapi sekarang tengah nak switch to tea. Reason - sebab makin hari, makin tak cukup. Mula-mula 1 cup je, then naik jadi 1 cup morning, 1 cup after lunch. Takleh jadi nih... Kalau takde coffee, satu keje pon tak boleh buat. Bulan puasa dah dekat. Better practice sekarang. Huhuhu