In the name of ALLAH.. The Most Gracious and Most Merciful

I seek Your refuge from grief and distress, old age and laziness, miserliness and cowardice. I seek Your refuge from the burden of being in debt and from being overcome by men. Aamiin.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The wedding of Zahiril Adzim & Shera Ayob

Dear Diary..

Too many reports, ppts, handouts to prepare yet I feel so lazy to start apetah lagi to finish them.

Oh..dun knw why, Sya memang admire Shera Ayob. Though her acting is so-so to me (I know she's a host. I like her when she was hosting School Attack-TV3.hehe.comeL giLE!) But I like her after her previous love story (with Kamal Adli whose now is Intan Ladyana punye hokkeh) terputus di tengah jaLan. My gut told me (even until today) that it was Kamal's fault. Ahh.. gi lantak lah citer lame.

But now she's happy. And I want her to know that Zahiril Adzim is the best guy (terharu with his writings, poems, etc).

OK, malas cakap banyak. I like her dresses. From engagement, nikah, sampai la both receptions. xcaye??cube tgk..

Engagement of Shera Ayob


Solemnization of Shera Ayob & Zahiril Adzim


Reception of Zahiril Adzim & Shera Ayoub

Reception of Zahiril Adzim & Shera Ayoub 2

Tapi what I love the most (Sya nak jugak one day!!)
Look at the details ->
nak nagesss...suke sangat..please2..saye maw tapi Hatta Dolmat saye xmampu.uhukkkk

mode: brangan but still berpijak di bumi..

No comments:

Post a Comment