In the name of ALLAH.. The Most Gracious and Most Merciful

I seek Your refuge from grief and distress, old age and laziness, miserliness and cowardice. I seek Your refuge from the burden of being in debt and from being overcome by men. Aamiin.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Personalised Photo Albums from Photobook Malaysia at RM 49 only!!

Dear Diary..

Why..why..arini sangat fruz.rase nak nonggeng kt office punye nak express how frustrated I'm today.

I came in this morning and checked my email. I saw one from groupon. Well,nanti-la bace (I said dalam hati). Then after a while, I pon bukak La that email.. Guess what???

As our way of saying thanks, you will receive an exclusive and one off chance of buying one of our most popular Groupon deals.

Bile I bukak, OMG. teros excited!




Maw tak excited. Tapi bile ku bace sampai abes, nih la statement yg made me fruz menonggeng

This offer is only valid until 22.03.2012 11:59 PM and can only be ordered through this email.

YES!. Today is 23.03.2012 - 1.30 PM. D***!

No comments:

Post a Comment