In the name of ALLAH.. The Most Gracious and Most Merciful

I seek Your refuge from grief and distress, old age and laziness, miserliness and cowardice. I seek Your refuge from the burden of being in debt and from being overcome by men. Aamiin.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Crest 3D Whitestrips (Professional Effects)

Dear Diary

Hahaha. It's very funny.. Today I had opened and used 3D Crest Whitestrips for the first time! Actually I bought this online around 2 months ago from Kina (Theshopablog)
(nampak tak sya suka beli benda merapu?! hahaha)


OK, so today is my first day using it. I read the instruction and tried my first strip. well, wrong method! Hahahaha. I peeled it and put on the upper teeth BUT I pasted it on my gum too! Hahaha (mengong!). I felt uncomfortable (merembes air liur makkk!!huhu), then I decided to peel it off. So, wasted my 1st strip. I opened few videos (youtube) on the right way to apply the strips.

So, I gave a try on another strip. Still uncomfortable to me. Will update later.

*Initial plan is nak start guna during Bulan Puasa. Because x mo spoil minom coffee! Tapi tak sabo punya pasal.. hoho*

No comments:

Post a Comment