In the name of ALLAH.. The Most Gracious and Most Merciful

I seek Your refuge from grief and distress, old age and laziness, miserliness and cowardice. I seek Your refuge from the burden of being in debt and from being overcome by men. Aamiin.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Engagement Theme

Dear Diary,

I’ve decided the theme for engagement nanti.

Hopefully jadi. Though my eng dress will be something that either peach-beige or pink colour, I hope it’ll look good with the yellow theme.


I've talked to my mother too. I told her that I'll probably send my kain lace to the tailor somewhere in mid august. Mom rejected my idea mentah-mentah because she’s worried that the tailor might not able to make it since at that time, everyone will be very-very busy with Hari Raya preparation. But provided the tailor cannot make it, I will buy a pair of baju kurung moden as a backup. Nah!! Banyak tak baju eng sya?? haha. Tak membazir, baju tu nanti can be worn time besties’ or cousins’ weds, etc. OK kan?? Yeay!

OK tak yellow??



I want NO pelamin. Just a simple kerusi with vast left/right hand side.



Table centerpiece.Kalau rajin-lah!



Lantern?? Owh..OK. Yang nih over! taw..engage je pon kan..hehehehe


Will update kalau ada perubahan.. 
Pulak..!
huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment